Still, the aims of this gathering and the role of this democratic alternative to the mullah’s regime can be scrutinized more profoundly.
- It presents a glorious show of a democratic alternative, capable of organizing such a significant event abroad.
- It is a great gathering of the expatriate Iranians in the configuration of a democratic alternative and presenting it to the public while holding such a gathering is impossible inside Iran due to the suppressive environment.
- It is a demonstration of the political weight of resistance against the mullahs’ regime who despite all political and economic conspiracies, cannot prevent this gathering.
- It proves the international support that the Iranian resistance enjoys among prominent international political figures and liberal and progressive public opinion.
- It provides a clear image of the latest state of this democratic alternative and its struggle against the clerical regime ruling Iran.