NCRI – Security and Anti-terrorism Committee unveil Iran regime’s Terrorism plot
August 6, Hassan Rouhani, the President of the regime: “There is nothing wrong with the people’s protests … but it shouldn’t be like some people respond to a group let (’s requests).”
The nonstop demonstrations in cities across Iran and the key role of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) and their resistance units have caused in increasing concerns for the Iranian regime’s authorities and the Revolutionary Guards (IRGC). Given the regime’s increasing internal crisis following the U.S. withdrawing from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal and popular protests against aggressive foreign policies of the clerical regime, which have become the main source of concerns, the regime finds no ways out of crises, but to confront its main democratic alternative, the NCRI, by terror measures.
Subsequently, the regime’s Supreme Security Council, in an instruction to the Ministry of Intelligence, the terrorist Quds Force, the Revolutionary Guards Intelligence and other agencies involved in export of terrorism and fundamentalism, ordered them to take further measures to spy on the PMOI and the Iranian Resistance and to set the stage for terrorist acts.
- The Ministry of Intelligence stations in various European countries were ordered to collect more information from movements and activities and to use more resources.
- The Ministry of Intelligence and the Quds Force should examine the human, political and technical capabilities and potentials for terrorist acts in European countries, in particular Albania.
- To justify the already disclosed terrorist plots and scandals in Albania and France (April and July 2018), it is imperative to add to the dimensions of the psychological warfare and the demonization campaign accompanied by the massive influx of false information and the production of fake documentaries.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Intelligence, and the Quds Force have been ordered to press upon European governments, especially Albania, to curtail the activities of the Iranian Resistance.
- The regime’s mercenaries and agents should be dispatched to Albania and used under the pretext of PMOI family members.